Dear Potential Volunteer,
Thank you for considering being a volunteer for one of the Pikes Peak races.
Your dedication and participation make these races possible! Indeed, anyone
who has taken part in any race knows that volunteers are critical to the success
of the event.
If you would like to volunteer for one of the races
or have a family member that can volunteer on race day,
simply come to Mantiou City Hall and sign in between 4:30-6:00 a. m. the morning of the race and we will assign you to the area where you can best help out.
Wear clothing appropriate for a possible trip to the summit, where it could be cold and snowing. :-)
We look forward to seeing you on the mountain,
--The Race Committee
Volunteer for the 2016 Pikes Peak races
Please note: the following must apply for anyone to volunteer:
- You must be at least 14 years old to volunteer.
- Ages 14 to 16 must have an adult with them at all times to volunteer.
- Be prepared! If you indicate that you want to volunteer on the mountain, pack warm clothes, rain gear, sunscreen, a hat, and gloves.
- We will provide snacks, but you are welcome to bring your own food if youd like.
- YOU MUST SIGN A WAIVER OF LIABILITY when you come to volunteer.