Pikes Peak Marathon Registration List
Updated On: Mar 29 2020 12:40:51
- For details on the wave assignment process and how we determine the Estimated Ascent Times, see the posting on the PPA/M forum.
- A qualification type of "Unchecked" simply indicates that the registrar has not yet had a chance to verify your entry information.
- Award winners and competitive entries automatically receive an estimated ascent time of "00:00:00" and are placed in the 1st starting wave.
- Runners who register online for the Garden of the Gods 10 Mile run or Barr Trail Mountain race will have those results factored into their estimated ascent time. No further action is required. Runners who register via a paper entry the day of the event will _not_ have their time factored in.
- Bib assignemtns will be made the week after the BTMR.
For corrections, please first verify that your registration in RunSignUp is correct and up to date. You can update items such as city, state, shirts, qualifications, etc by viewing your registration and then selecting the "edit registration" link.
For other issues, email the Race Registrar at [email protected]